Professional License issued by the Ministry for Development, Competitiveness, Infrastructure, Transport & Networks. Registration Number: 440, Category/Class 21/C' & 20/C' & 13/B'.
Professional License issued by the Ministry of Defence for executing Military Projects concerning "NATO-FORTIFICATION-TOP SECRET". Registration Number: 1947-F.589.6/76033-S.2092.
- Professional License issued by the EUROPEAN COMMISSION-E.C.-Directorate-General III. Registration Number: 003908/26-02-1997.
We have 14 guests and no members online
The field of hydraulic studies, category 13, is one of the growing sectors of activity of our company. In the department of hydraulic studies there is a continuing Education and Research in hydraulic Works Consultancy, but also in design and use of specialized software for the perfect preparation of the studies.
Thus, we provide a range of specialized services for sound, comprehensive and effective preparation of hydraulic engineering studies in the following areas:
- Management of Water Resources.
- Flood control works.
- Studies of hydraulic engineering adequacy of structures.
- Strategic Plans & Studies for Water resources management .
- Compilation and submission of documentation for Licensed Water Use.
- Studies for Boreholes Licensing.
- Studies for Tracking and Delineation of Groundwater for Boreholes construction.
- Hydrological and Hydrogeological studies.
- Studies of Water Resources Project.
- Studies of Flood Peak Storm Runoff Calculation of hydrologic Catchments (SCS method).
- Flood Protection Works and River Limits Arrangements.
- Dams - Lagoons.
- Pumping Boreholes.
- Water Drainage Studies - Drainage of Road Projects.
- Studies of Small Hydroelectric Power Plants.
- Function and Regulation of Water Systems.
- Water Boreholes - Wells.
- Drainage Works.
- Water Storage and Water Supply Projects (tanks, reservoirs, etc.).
- Hydraulic Simulations with FEM-FEA in open channels and closed conduits.
- Groundwater Exploitation Studies.
- Flow Regulation Studies for Technical Projects.
- Compilation of Tender Documents for tendering of hydraulic works.
Example of successful implementation of a Hydraulic - Hydrogeological Project (pdf)