Professional License issued by the Ministry for Development, Competitiveness, Infrastructure, Transport & Networks. Registration Number: 440, Category/Class 21/C' & 20/C' & 13/B'.
Professional License issued by the Ministry of Defence for executing Military Projects concerning "NATO-FORTIFICATION-TOP SECRET". Registration Number: 1947-F.589.6/76033-S.2092.
- Professional License issued by the EUROPEAN COMMISSION-E.C.-Directorate-General III. Registration Number: 003908/26-02-1997.
We have 48 guests and no members online
The company "Geodomisi Ltd." provides Consulting & Management / Supervision Services of Projects at all stages, such as:
- Technical-Economic Feasibility Studies,
- Preliminary and Reconnaissance Studies,
- Final Design and Implementation Studies,
- Organization, Management and Supervision during Project Construction,
- Cost Analysis and Estimation of Projects.
Furthermore, «Geodomisi Ltd» provides specialised services to Public and Private Organizations, Companies and/or Housing Associations, for the purpose of development of their activities, as follows:
- Management and Control of Civil Engineering Works and Projects related to Geotechnical Engineering, Foundations Engineering, Bridges, Tunnels, Earth Retaining Systems, Engineering Geology, Hydraulic Engineering, Water Resources, and Building Constructions,
- Buildability Check of Projects,
- Oversight Services, for Geotechnical, Structural & Hydraulic Works and Projects,
- Quality Inspection Services of Building Materials & Project Quality Control,
- Arbitration Services, Expert Witness and Assessments on failures of Structures / Engineering Projects,
- Technical Consulting Services in construction of Civil Engineering Works, such as Dams, Tunnels & Underground Projects, Railways, Road Works (Highways, Urban and Interurban Roads), Specialised Foundations (Bridges, Quay-Wharf Walls, et al),
- Technology Transfer Services,
- Special Analysis Services of Projects with specific Software of Numerical Methods and Finite Elements,
- Delivery of Seminars, Lectures and Training Programs,
- Participation in Research Programmes with Academic Bodies,
- Technical Assistance during project construction,
- Services of continuous updating and supplementing studies during the project construction,
- Observation / Interpretation of Instruments.
- Consulting Services in Information Technology / Computerisation to Companies and Governmental Bodies with appropriate Software for performing and controlling Civil Engineering projects, Geotechnical Engineering and Hydraulic / Hydrogeological Works,
- Planning and Supervision Services of Project,
- Construction Cost Analysis Services and Evaluation of Contractors’ Bids,
- Preparation of Tender Documents and Method Statements for engineering projects,
- Implementation and Supervision of Quality Control Systems ISO, etc,
- Review and Modification of various Geotechnical / Structural / Hydraulic Engineering Technical Reports & Studies (Factual & Interpretive Reports),
- Contract Document Preparation Services.