Professional License issued by the Ministry for Development, Competitiveness, Infrastructure, Transport & Networks. Registration Number: 440, Category/Class 21/C' & 20/C' & 13/B'.
Professional License issued by the Ministry of Defence for executing Military Projects concerning "NATO-FORTIFICATION-TOP SECRET". Registration Number: 1947-F.589.6/76033-S.2092.
- Professional License issued by the EUROPEAN COMMISSION-E.C.-Directorate-General III. Registration Number: 003908/26-02-1997.
We have 43 guests and no members online
of Tsapraili Chrysanthy
Economist - M.Sc. in Business & Management Administration
- SURNAME: Tsapraili
- NAME: Chrysanthy
- FATHER'S NAME: Christos
- DATE OF BIRTH: 7-10-68
- BIRTHPLACE: Lamia – Fthiotida, Greece
- 29 Dionysiou - Ilion, T.K. 131 22, and
- 32 Marni T.K. 104 32 – Athens, Greece.
- Tel.: +30 2105711166 & +30 2105238127, Fax: +30 2105711461, Mobile: +30 6938518169
MARITAL STATUS: Married and mother of three children.
- Graduated from the University of Piraeus, Department of Business Administration (Very Good - 1992).
- Master of Science degree (M.Sc.) in Tourism Business Administration and Management at the Greek Open University (Very Good - 2005).
Since of 13/10/1999 she possesses the No.: 004340 special Professional License of Chartered Accountant - Tax Consultant of Utmost Grade A, issued by the Economic Chamber of Greece.
PROFESSIONAL LICENSE OF PUBLIC WORKS:
She holds a Professional Degree - License, issued by the Ministry for Development, Competitiveness, Infrastructure, Transport & Networks, in categories: a) Economic Studies & Researches (Category 03, Class A) and b) Organization and Operations Studies & Researches (Category 05, Class A), effective from 06-10-2004 till today, with headquarters in Athens - Prefecture of Attica.
Fair knowledge of English and French Languages.
During years 1987 - 1988 she attended computer learning seminars organized by the EL.KE.PA.. She uses PCs and has knowledge in conversational programs of Windows, Microsoft Word for Windows, Excel for Windows, Databases (Dbase III-Microsoft Access 2000), various specialised packages for Accounting applications, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and web browsing (Internet).
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY - EXPERIENCE:
- From June 1991 to present she is employed in various companies as business accounting, automation and computerization consultant.
- Simultaneously from May 1992 to present she works as financial advisor in the general tourism business «GRECO TOURS & Co. Ltd.»
- Since September 2003 to 2010 she was teaching as a visiting Research Associate, in the Department of Accounting, Faculty of Management and Economics, at the Technological Educational Institute of Western Macedonia, where she was teaching the following Academic Units: a) Accounting b) Accounting Information Systems using PCs, c) Feasibility Studies, and d) Accounting Applications I, under the direction of Asst. ProfessorG. Petropoulou.
- During the Academic years 2004-2005 and 2005-2006 she authored autonomous lecture notes for teaching in the Unit Feasibility Studies, entitled "Introduction on Feasibility Studies".
- She is a licensed consultant of Public Works in the categories: a) Economic Studies & Researches (Category 03, Class A) and b) Organization and Operations Studies & Researches (Category 05, Class A), effective from 06-10-2004 till today, headquartered in Athens - Prefecture of Attica
- Finally, since April 1996 to present, she is a senior consultant and partner of the Company of Public Works “Geodomisi Ltd.", registered in the Ministry for Development, Competitiveness, Infrastructure, Transport & Networks with registration number 440. She is head of the Accounting - Financial Department, and she is in charge of the organization and financial management of the Company.
Regular full member of the Economic Chamber of Greece (OEE), holding the special Professional License of Chartered Accountant - Tax Consultant with Registration Number: 48903.
«A Hydrogeotechnical Integrated System for Water Resources Management of Attica – Greece». Presented in the 6th International Conference of the European Water Resources Association (EWRA2005), held in Menton (France) on 7-10 September 2005. (http://olivier.limoges.free.fr/mares/actualites/pdf_2005/ewra_2005.pdf). Cooperation withC. Sachpazis, O. Manoliadis, and A. Baronos. 2005.
Economist – B.Sc. & M.Sc. in BMA