Professional License issued by the Ministry for Development, Competitiveness, Infrastructure, Transport & Networks. Registration Number: 440, Category/Class 21/C' & 20/C' & 13/B'.
Professional License issued by the Ministry of Defence for executing Military Projects concerning "NATO-FORTIFICATION-TOP SECRET". Registration Number: 1947-F.589.6/76033-S.2092.
- Professional License issued by the EUROPEAN COMMISSION-E.C.-Directorate-General III. Registration Number: 003908/26-02-1997.
We have 18 guests and no members online
The «GEODOMISI Ltd» is a Civil & Geotechnical Engineering Consulting Company for Structural Engineering, Soil Mechanics, Rock Mechanics, Foundation Engineering, Retaining Structures and Management of Water Resources and Hydraulic Works, with representative and managing director Dr. C. Sachpazis, Civil & Geotechnical Engineer (BEng (1st Class Hons) Civil Eng. UK, Dipl. Geol, M.Sc.Eng UK, Ph.D. NTUA (E.M.Π.), Post-Doc. UK, Gr.m.ICE). The company is officially registered at the Hellenic Ministry for Development, Competitiveness, Infrastructure, Transport and Networks holding the professional license No. 440, issued by the above Ministry and employs specialized engineers and/or scientists. «GEODOMISI Ltd» is also accepted and registered by the EUROPEAN COMMISSION - Directorate-General III (26 02-1997. Reg. n. 003908), for executing studies and/or provision of services in the field of Civil / Geotechnical Engineering, Engineering Geology, Hydrogeology and the Environment. «Geodomisi's» representative and managing director, Dr. C. Sachpazis, has also been registered and listed in the certified / authorised engineers of the Ministry of Defence enabling him to carry out Studies and Researches on Military Projects concerning «NATO - FORTIFICATION - TOP SECRET». The main objectives and activities of «GEODOMISI Ltd» are: Geotechnical Engineering (Soil & Rock Mechanics - Foundation Engineering - Slope Stability - Anchored Piled Retaining Wall Systems), Structural Engineering (Modelling, Analysis, Design and Detailing), GeoEngineering, Applied Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental Engineering, Water Resources Managements and Geophysical projects.
Since 1984 «GEODOMISI Ltd» and its founder Dr. Costas Sachpazis has been involved in consulting to both Public and Private sector. «GEODOMISI Ltd» specialises in specific foundation cases, soil & rock mechanics, structural engineering, ground improvement, anchored piled retaining structures, slope stability analysis problems & stabilisation of large masses, geotechnical investigation of underground structures, dams, tunnels, suitability of building stones and aggregates. (Concrete, Railway ballast & Skid Resistance Road Aggregates) as well as in projects of management of underground-surface water resources and the environment using G.I.S..
«GEODOMISI Ltd» has executed more than one thousand (1000) projects from its establishment until now, operating mainly in the Greek territory, Europe, Cyprus, Libya, Egypt and Nigeria.
It has also been exclusive geotechnical engineering consultant of «GREEK ATTIKO METRO S.A.» for the Design and Calculations of Deep Anchored Piled Retaining Walls, 19,45 m deep. Also, it has been geotechnical engineering consultant of both «HIGHWAY COMPANY EGNATIA ODOS S.A.» and «RAILWAY COMPANY ERGOSE S.A.» for the design of large scale motorway and railway projects and underground works, like deep foundations of bridges, tunnels, earth retaining systems and protection and stabilization of slopes from landslides.
Furthermore, it has also been the exclusive geotechnical engineering consultant of «GREEK OLYMPIC GAMES ATHENS 2004» for the execution and the design of the geotechnical investigation and foundation engineering aspects for the construction of the Marathon Olympic Rowing Game Centre roads at Schinias - Attica / Greece.
Moreover, during 2009 - 2011, it was the exclusive geotechnical engineering consultant for the planning and construction of the biggest Greek natural gas fired Combined Cycle Power Plant (CCGT) Project, developed and owned by the Joint Venture between the Greek Public Power Corporation (PPC) and Steel Production Incorporated Industry «HALYVOURGIKI S.A.». In this project Geodomisi Ltd was cooperating and working along with the general Energy Project Consultant «Mott MacDonald Limited».
More specifically, the core activities of «GEODOMISI Ltd» are related to issues like:
- Geotechnical Engineering (Geotechnical Site Investigations and Characterizations - Soil & Rock Mechanics - Slope Stability Analysis & Stabilisation - Earth Retaining Walls & Structures - Shallow & Deep Foundations of Structures - Anchored Piled Retaining Wall Systems - Dams - Tunnels - Airports - Highway & Pavement Engineering, etc.), (Category 21 according to Public Works classification system),
- Structural Engineering (Modelling, Analysis, Design and Detailing of frames & load bearing structures and buildings or special structural projects) (Category 08),
- Applied Geology ( Engineering Geology - Hydrogeology - Geophysics - Management of Water Resources - Environmental Protection - Localisation / Delineation of Groundwater , etc , (Category 20),
- Hydraulic Engineering & Works (Reclamation Works, Dams, Boreholes, Watering, Irrigation and Sanitation). (Category 13),
- Management / Supervision of Projects & Consulting Services, and
- Expert Witness & Arbitration Services.
We kindly invite you to discover who we are (pdf).